Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Prac 4 & 5 Reflections

Today i have learnt to use other search engines besides "Yahoo" and "Google". The search engine i used today was http://www.metacrawler.com/. It is not as effective as Google and Yahoo when i wanted to do my research. More results related to my research subject can be found in google rather then in metacrawler. Metacrawler only give very brief and ver little information and answers to my research topic. Whereas google was more detailed and gave me much more information. BUT metacrawler has more information relating to my research topic compared to yahoo directory. Yahoo directory does not give information relating to my research topic. I'm not going to use Yahoo Directory as my main search engine for my research topic as its quite useless for my research at the moment.

I've also learnt how to add site feeds to my blog. It's quite interesting as i feel i can communicate more with other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment