Thursday, November 5, 2009

E Shopping Spree











> Tank Top

The top is black in colour which is my favourite colour, the golden stripes make the top look brighter and not too dull.



> Adidas Shoes



The adidas sports shoes are a very comfy pair of shoes, you can even wear them 24/7. Even though colours are limited, but the shoes are very comfortable. ($78)


> Apple iPod

An Apple iPod is useful when you are always taking long journeys back home on public transports. You can use it to watch videos and listen to music on the way. (Price: $185 for 120GB)

Purpose:
The purpose of my visit to the shopping website to to buy and look at things that i like online.
Reflection of the day:
I finally got to know how to categorize different types of topics into 5 different types of categories, such as Information, Advocacy, News, Business/marketing and Entertainment. It makes research a little easier when topics are being categorized. In this practical, I have learnt how to use discussion forums as sources of information for my research, which i hardly do nowadays. I also learnt how to differenciate the resources i have by seeing if they are from a personal aspect or from an organization. The E shopping spree also helped me to feel how online shopping is like because i do not go online to buy or even look at things before. Twitter has helped me to easily conncet and stay in touch with the people i want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment