Sunday, November 15, 2009

Prac 3 reflections

I was very impressed by how much information google can provide when you know how to use the search functions and features properly. It gives you more information then you need. I never used the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button on Google before until i tried it during this practical lesson. It leads me directly to a website that is related to what i have typed into the search engine box. This actually helps me to save time as i do not have to look through other websites.

The discussion forum was alright, it was not scary at all because i feel that whatever was written on the forum is what people personally think of the topic i'm researching on... It was quite good to see what people think of what you have written. So it actually helps in my research. I did not feel anxious at all. I wanted to know what people thought of my opinions.

Citations and bibliograpghy is for future references to these websites incase we needed to research on topics related to those websites again. I feel that it is important to keep citations and bibliogaphies as it helps you to save time because you do not have to search for new websites of the related topic.

Overall I think todays practical was very useful as it will probably help me more in my internet research.

No comments:

Post a Comment